Water Sports


In summer 2017 I went to Malaysia with my family. And took a one-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi. Langkawi is beautiful island and has many water sports facilities.




I participated in water sports and enjoyed parasailing and the jet ski ride with my baba. We stayed in the best star hotel. The hotel was on the beach with water slide and swimming pool. It was very fun. The shops were very close to the hotel. We didn’t need car to drive to the shops. I bought small Lego boxes of dinosaurs and mini figures.

It was a cloudy day, baba bought two tickets of parasailing. I rode on the jet ski to the big boat with the man and Baba went on the banana boat. Banana boat is a very funny ride.  We were wearing life jackets. The people tied us with belts and suddenly we reached high in the sky, I was thinking I was going to fall. We were 70 feet (or above) far from the boat. We were going high and high in the sky and we enjoyed the view of the island and the sea.

It was so much fun and I will never forget the water sports and rides at Langkawi.

Comments

  1. wow Taha. we enjoyed langkawi and came back with beautiful memories. keep up the good work in creative writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..fun filled journey Muhammad taha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also went Malaysia. I stayed in the Best Star Resort too. It was fun. I also went to the water aquarium and all those place where you went. I love your blog and now I'm going to write my blog as well. Thank you Taha Bhai. From Silah Farhan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tape Ball Cricket Tournament September 2019

Taha’s Lego City

My First Roza on 29th April 2020