Eid 2018


Hello world remember me sorry I took a gap from blogging. But today I am back so today I will start a new topic for blogging so today my topic is Eid Ul Azha and my cousins birthday party so I woke up in the morning so I started to pack up to go to wah Cantt it is a very long drive from Islamabad to wah Cantt so when I reached at the party I sing song's and I did a magic show the cake was awesome and a big cake one was the Spider-Man cake and one was the princess cake so we played musical chairs. it was a very fun trip I I love the party it was the best Eid of my life so this was my today's blog
First day of Eid
Now I am going to start my second day of Eid show on Eid day 2 I went to my Nano home and I also went to my Khala home my Khala give me my Eid gift my Eid gift was cycling gadgets so they were so cool I love my nana and Nano and my Khala and my cousins the first part was about my Eid Ul Azha day 1 it was also a fun but this was more fun so I had lot of fun and I came late night this was the day second of the Eid Ul Azha so now I am going to start my 3rd day of Eid ul azah
This was the best Eid ever
And I forgot to tell you I didn't bring a goat and this is I put the part in the cow: Now I will start my Eid day 3 on Eid day 3 I went to 🍕hut it was very fun I eat my favorite flavor. My favorite flavor is chicken Tikka

EID MUBARAK TO MUSLIM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tape Ball Cricket Tournament September 2019

Taha’s Lego City

My First Roza on 29th April 2020